These general conditions regulate the use and access to the website or Internet service that Instalaciones Submarinas Bcn SA (hereinafter WORKROVS) with registered office at Muelle Evaristo Fernández, s/n. 08039 Port of BARCELONA, makes available to users through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main purpose of the website is to inform about the activities of WORKROVS, its products and services and to enable queries.
Conditions of use for the user
The user undertakes to make adequate, correct and lawful use of the contents and services of the website. Illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order activities are strictly prohibited; and in general, any conduct that threatens, induces or may violate respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstance; against the protection of public health and of consumers and users; or the protection of youth and childhood. Likewise, any activity aimed at supplanting any person or entity, or interfering with, violating, altering or disconnecting the system, servers, networks or content, as well as failing to comply with any connection requirement, is prohibited. WORKROVS reserves the right to exclude the user from the service without prior notice, and to adopt whatever measures it deems appropriate at all times, in order to avoid the behaviors and activities indicated.
WORKROVS does not guarantee that access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor is it responsible for or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this website is uninterrupted, error-free or causes damage to the user.
WORKROVS is not responsible or guarantees the use of the information or content of this web site that could be channeled for private purposes and in no case will it be responsible for losses or damages of any kind that arise from access and use of the page. web, such as computer viruses or some other type of harmful component.
WORKROVS does not assume any responsibility in relation to the information, content, products and services offered or provided through its portal by third parties or entities, especially for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- Absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its veracity, accuracy or sufficiency.
- Non-compliance or defective or untimely performance of contracts or pre-contractual relationships.
- Failure to comply with the obligations incumbent on information society service providers.
- Infringement of the rights of consumers and users.
- Infringement of Industrial and Intellectual Property rights.
- Violation of the right to data protection, professional secrecy and the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people.
- In general, non-compliance with any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
WORKROVS does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of WORKROVS.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any type of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the WORKROVS web pages.
- Security errors, or navigation caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it.
WORKROVS is not responsible for the information and other content included in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the WORKROVS portal through links, hyperlinks or links, nor for the information and other content included in spaces or web pages of third parties from which access through links, hyperlinks or links to the WORKROVS portal or to any of its web pages, nor to the information and contents of any third-party web page that is presented under the appearance or distinctive signs of WORKROVS, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
WORKROVS reserves all the rights to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to this website, not assuming any responsibility for its updating, as well as the power to make as many modifications in the configuration or presentation of the web as it deems appropriate, in any time and without notice.
The information contained on the website is current on the date of its last update and the contents of the portal, especially informational and advertising references, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not constitute a binding offer.